[RC] What is white and red and black all over? Hint: it's not what you think! - Sharon Kenney

OK, this is a variation on the theme.

I just spent 5 hours scrubbing the dead, icky, bloody bodies of 10,000,000,000,000 bugs off the front of my month-old white-painted aluminum horse trailer.  After doing a test-spot (for once in my life), I used an entire spray can of my boyfriend's Bug And Tar Remover to loosen the stuff enough to make some progress... but the rest was removed with rags, pure elbow grease and... dare I look under my fingernails?  I think not!!!

There MUST be something I can put on the trailer now that it is clean, to help prevent bug guts from adhering themselves SO PERMENANTLY to my prized possession.  I can't do this every time I use my trailer during bug season!

I assumed it had been waxed before I picked it up at the dealership, but I am willing to admit that I may have been naiive in thinking this.  So my first plan of action is to re-wash and wax it.  Is there anything else I can do????  I'd get the darn nose shrinkwrapped if I could... Those bugs looked REALLY REALLY HORRIBLE and I don't want that happening again!

Help!?

Thanks!
-Sharon K. & Zephyr's Elegant Gift "C'mon Mom, what are you talking about?  It looks fine!"  *snort, snicker*