Re: [RC] Grain At Rides - Truman Prevatt

I discoverd soaked beet pulp back about 8 years ago when the mare drug me kicking and screaming - got to love mares - over to someone elses bucket with this god awful looking stuff in it. She went after it like it was her last meal. I kept trying to drag her away but she would have nothing to do with that. The guy who owned it told me to let her have it.

That was the first ( and last time ) she ate beet pulp. When I got it for her she turned up her nose. Of course she would eat shreaded cardboard on a ride :-).

Truman

Maggie Mieske wrote:
I thought Malik was spoiled!!!  :)  LOL!
Maggie