Re: [RC] LD BC?? - Heidi Smith

......That is why we don't lower our fees for the LD......mb

And that is why the managers that DO lower their fees for the LD riders are doing a service above and beyond the call of duty to help get new folks going in the sport.  (And most times, when the LD fee is lower than the longer distances, it still is significantly higher than half!)

Heidi