Re: [RC] LD BC?? - Merryben

I only take exception to one thing you said.  LD does not get 1/2 price for 1/2 distance because it costs the ride manager the same amount per rider.  The awards, dinner, lunch, if provided.  The riders get the same stuff but the LD has fewer vet checks.  The ride manager must have extra vets for the LD ride, especially if you have to have a different trail.  YOu also have to staff an additional vet check.......That is why we don't lower our fees for the LD......mb