Re: [RC] LD BC?? - Truman Prevatt

Stephanie E Caldwell wrote:

If you also look at the rides where you have 2-3 hour LD's you normally have 3 - 4 hour 50's.

Yep... But you sure don't have 6 hour hundreds that I've seen. Fastest 100 I saw was 9 hours and change.
Check out JD's ride, a.k.a. The Carolina ride in '94 where the first six horses finished in less than 8 hours - a stretch run for  first at 7:40 between two horses. I heard that JD went out the next day to make sure it was 100 miles, it was 101. There were a bunch of good horses in that ride.
Truman