[RC] Black Hills Ride - Bill and Jan Stevens

On Tue, 27 May 2003 10:34:33 EDT, DVeritas@xxxxxxx wrote:

>     Attend this ride next year...you will love it.

Joe Long wrote: I’m just back from my second time at this ride, and I second that.

As you drive to the ridecamp you're travelling through lush, rolling prairie, and even when you pull into camp you haven't a clue that just over the ridge is this gorgeous canyon.  The trail is a joy, and the ride management is top-notch.  Kudos.

--

Joe Long

jlong@xxxxxxxx

Double (Triple on our case) Dittos!  Wonderful ride Paschal and Deb!  They really do a great job!  Love the awards ceremony with the dessert table FILLED with all that low-cal food!  Trails were just great!  Plenty of challenge with the climbs, but all those open meadows to move out on.  I did lodge a complaint though, I told Paschal that there was TOO much grass on the trail and it was difficult to keep our horses moving!  We also seriously loved crossing the Cheyenne River over and over again-Beautiful!

Certainly a ride worth making the effort to attend!

Jan, Heather, and Jennifer Stevens

circlebarranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx or forthowes@xxxxxxxxxxx

Go MZET (Mountain Zone Endurance Team) Pan Am 2003!