Re: [RC] [RC] ? Question on which size truck bed, long or short? - Annie George

I have a short bed extended cab. which is the same wheel base as the long bed, but the cab is still way back there. BUT I also have a wedge nose goose front. I just have to not turn REAL tight.  If you want to have a short bed ya gotta have a tapered nose of some kind. What bangs up the bed of a truck, regardless of bed length is the dips, to steep and or to sharp. The cowboys that do allot of backcountry hauling in bad places all seem to have banged up truck beds. I have a BP stock trailer for the back country hauling. Ag
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC]   Question on which size truck bed, long or short?

If you're going to buy a truck.... I suggest buying ALL of it!

We haul with a shortbed, and we have to WATCH every sharp turn we make!  We have had a few VERY close calls, but so far none have occurred (knocking on the computer desk)

Our next truck is going to be a long bed and a diesel.  (Thank God, now I just have to save all my pennies for 20 years... lol)

Happy Trucking!
Jinnifer