Re: [RC] [RC] ? Question on which size truck bed, long or short? - FancyNite

If you're going to buy a truck.... I suggest buying ALL of it!

We haul with a shortbed, and we have to WATCH every sharp turn we make!  We have had a few VERY close calls, but so far none have occurred (knocking on the computer desk)

Our next truck is going to be a long bed and a diesel.  (Thank God, now I just have to save all my pennies for 20 years... lol)

Happy Trucking!
Jinnifer