RE: [RC] Abercrombie - Carol Stiles

I've had an Abercrombie for about 5 years and I love it (so does my horse). It is the best saddle I've ever owned. It has a tough seat though and you may want to put a sheepskin (I have the Godiva) or some other kind of pad on it. But it is by far the easiest saddle to post in that I have ever tried. I had western rigging put on it because I like the added leg protection in heavy brush. It is also very secure. My horse likes to spook by jumping 6 feet right or left or coming to a dead stop from any speed and I've never come out of this saddle because of the way it's built. I can honestly say my Abercrombie has probably saved my life on several occasions. You're lucky to find one. I wouldn't sell mine for any amount of money. Enjoy it.
Carol.