Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:16 AM
Subject: [RC] Travel to BC

Hey out there,
     Looking for information about traveling to British Columbia, Canada rides from the states.  I live in Montana and was looking at a couple, Beaverdell Bonanza and Ellison Ridge, but I don't know what kind of hoops need to be jumped through to cross the border.
     Anyone out there in the NW area that has gone to BC for rides and can fill me in I would be grateful.  Need to know about cost, papers, border crossings, etc.

Thanks,
Becky R. - Montana