Re: [RC] Carolina Distance Riders - EquesB

Tim;

Why not join SERA (Southeastern Endurance Riders Assoc.) and assist in promoting endurance (and good will towards men :-) in the Carolinas?  SERA is an excellent group and I am sure the members in NC can use help in promoting endurance.

I am not on the BOD, so I do not know if SERA was able to participate in the NC Expo, but if not, it could be due to an unavailable volunteer!  So why not join a group that is already in place and build them in your area?

I am pretty sure that endurance, and specifically speaking SERA, is well represented in NC endurance, there just may be a small hole in your area.  Look up Tamara Schoech at Liberty Run, she will give you a job and some direction. :-))

Jackie Baker