Re: [RC] [RC] Lunar Eclipse - nina bomar - Stephanie E Caldwell

 (I believe my county logged something like an Amazonian deluge of 4 inches in 24 hours.  The whole state looks like a rain forest!).

Here in Gastonia we logged 2" in an hour Thursday night. Our main roads flooded up even with the door of my full size truck. I was out in it, driving home at the time and it was amazing. Never seen anything like it!

Hope those of y'all in the path of those storms are okay, we had some reports of mid sized hail, tornados, and damagind winds. Thankfully my barn and pasture are intact, the horse has a few scratches from debris.

Steph