[RC] Liberty Run - Need a horse for the 50 - Timothy Worden

Hey All!!  Putting out an email to possibly find a horse to ride in the 50 for the up coming Liberty Run.  My gelding appears to have a stone bruise from training last weekend and is still looking a bit off this weekend.  I didn't ride all week or this weekend in hopes it would clear up by now, but I'm affraid it won't be healed in time for next weekend.    My wife is riding my bay mare so I thought I'd look for another horse to ride since she does not want to ride my mare 50 miles without me riding with her.  I'll ride anything you have to put under me.  I'm not looking to win, just going for a 50 mile completion.  I'm shooting for a 7-8hour completion time, slower if the horse needs it.  This would be a great training/condition ride for that extra horse you may have that needs the work.  I will be there sometime before noon on Friday and signed up to ride on Saturday.  Reply privately if you have a horse available.  Thanks

Tim in North Carolina

Do you Yahoo!?