Re: [RC] Found in woods. - Gabi (Ra'anana Farm)

My first ride on my very own horse.

I wished for a horse since I am 8 years old.
I bought my first one for my 28 birthday, which means 20 years of severe daydreaming, prayers etc.
I bought a young white arabian stallion in Jerusalem.
I got him trailered to Eilat and saddled him up and went for my first ride alone in the desert on my very own horse, without restrictions, without instuctor, without supervision, and it was as in a dream.I was  in heaven, I was in an extacy.

It was very intense,

I guess I will feel the same again, once I have my sidesaddle.

gabi