[RC] High Strung Mare - GracNova

Thanks for all the suggestions for my mare.  I had too many replies to personally email all.  Some questions that were asked consistently were feed routine and turnout time.  This mare is on 24/7 turnout in about 15 acre pasture with other horses.  She gets a small amount of beet pulp and equine senior probably not even a pound a day.  She is a very easy keeper.  She was used for speed events by teenagers at a lesson barn.  I will start to incorporate your suggestions into our routine.  Starting with checking tack fit and teeth.  I have plenty of time to go back to the beginning and work as slowly as needed.
Thanks again,
Samantha