[RC] Gambler's Special Update - PEGGASIS

Hi All;             Gambler's Specail April 5-6, 2003
I've put in for a ride location change once again. BLM has approved us to use Lower Lee Canyon for this years Gambler's Special. Hopefully AERC will have the new location changed in the EN by Feb.
Also BLM has put restrictions into the permit, they want the Weed Free Hay stipulation, how they intend to enforce that I don't know. Base camp also has to be cleaned after the ride, no manure or left over hay. Claire will be seeking out some "weed free" hay in our local area.
It will still be a 2 day ride, 50 miles each day. Base camp is approx. 4 miles up Lee Canyon, with the camp site being on the left side of the road.
Wishing ya'll a happy and safe ride season, hope to see ya'll in April.
Peggie Norton
Las Vegas Distance Riders