From: Debra Ager
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 8:18 PM
Subject: [RC] weights for FEI

It specifically says on the entry that no water bottles can be weighed in with the rider.  But aside from that, where can one buy the weight pads?  I need to add at least 10 pounds, which is a lot of dead weight to add to the horse.  Do the weights in the pads shift at all?  That could be bad news over 100 miles.  Anyone out there have any more comments, advise or ideas about this?

Debbie (Texas)