[RC] GATOR RUN - Howard Bramhall

OK, I know I've done way too much talking on here lately, and I promise to shut up for awhile after posting this one.  But, in 6 days will be the first day run of the muti day, first time, 3 day, Gator Run.  Each day is a separate endurance ride, with an LD and a 50. This is not a point to point ride, all vet checks are in one campsite.

It is in one of the largest State forests Florida has to offer very close to the intersections of I-75 and I-10 near Lake City.  The trails are fantastic, the ground is nice and firm (we had quite a bit of rain over the holidays) and you cannot beat our Florida weather this time of year.  This is where it's at and the number one place to be.

No LATE FEES.  In fact, you can't even mail in a ride application for this ride.  YOU JUST SHOW UP!  Tell me where else you can do this?  We cater to you, the rider down here.  We aim to please.

Please come.  Keep in mind this is the only 3 day multi-day endurance ride in the Southeast.  We can't allow those westerners to have all the fun (you guys are welcome too, if you dare to drive that far) with their multi-day rides.  This is why they always have more miles under their belts than we do at the end of the year.  That might change, if you do the GATOR.  BRing more than one horse, get up to 150 miles in one week-end.  How can you not come to this ride?

OK, here's the site for the directions.  I'll shut up now.  PLEASE COME!

Endurance = Life (quote from my daughter, Jennifer).  lol.

cya,
Howard