[RC] Head Injuries - goearth

Hello, here's one of mine.  I was riding a young entire w/a martingale that got caught in his bit and he bucked and i rode the first one but the second one took my head w/ a helmet into his and i took the brunt of it in my temple and got off and said give me some aspirin cause i know i'll have a headache.  I did for 2 weeks and felt dizzy etc...  Even took the cost of the cat scan cause i knew i wasn't right which showed nothing abnormal.  Then this ole cowboy told me i broke some sinus. Herniated Discs are another story and i got them too, but from other adventures.   Bottom line is i took some sinus medication and it all cleared up.  I wish i had known that before i took the hit for the ER, but its always better to be safe than sorry and always wear your helmet.  tom sites