RE: [RC] ride t-shirts - Steph Teeter

I did this at the Canyonlands ride last year. Jackets and sweatshirts were given as awards to those who rode several days with special embroidery (horse name, distance). And thhey were also available for sale - and many riders bought them - for spouses and crew. I charged $10 over actual cost to cover shipping and extra embroidery. I had samples available at the ride, and then placed the actual orders afterwards. It didn't cost me anything (except time) to do it this way. It worked pretty well, and I'll probably do it again. The jackets and sweatshirts were fairly expensive though - having lower cost tshirts available for sale would probably be better - more would want them.

Steph

 -----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ess3x@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 7:31 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] ride t-shirts

  I like the idea of being able to buy a T-shirt for your Crew. I would like to know how you all like it?  As a ride mangers we have to take in to consideration all expenses. This year at our rides we are also giving out a Groom/Crew award, I feel these hard working people have been left out and need to feel appreciated. So this T-shirt for Crews sounds good to me.
Happy Trails
Carol Hoeft
Red Rock Ride
AERC National Championship 2003