Re: [RC] ride t-shirts - Ess3x

  I like the idea of being able to buy a T-shirt for your Crew. I would like to know how you all like it?  As a ride mangers we have to take in to consideration all expenses. This year at our rides we are also giving out a Groom/Crew award, I feel these hard working people have been left out and need to feel appreciated. So this T-shirt for Crews sounds good to me.
Happy Trails
Carol Hoeft
Red Rock Ride
AERC National Championship 2003