[RC] Breyers - Ron Lerma

    Can anyone tell me what year "Cash" was offered as a Breyer special run? And through what organization or special event?
    Also, I have the Breyer "Mustang Lady" and I was wondering if anyone knows what the real Mustang Lady has been doing since the 1990 Tevis. How many miles has she done? Any other titles?
    Lastly, is anyone as freakin' horse crazy and Breyer crazy as I am. It's so addictive I think I've lost my mind. Well at least my husband thinks so!