[RC] Arabs and Endurance in Italy - SeeUN100

I hate to bother but I am trying to locate some contacts in Italy (Naples area). I will be moving there in July and am wanting to purchase an Arab and I would love to find some people to ride with! I have an extensive horse background and only had to sell my horses due to the military, but now will be capable of having them again. Thank you so much and ANY information or contacts would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
Johnna
SeeUN100@xxxxxx / 850-380-1399

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for.

- Epicurus