[RC] Withlacoochie - Howard Bramhall

Man, I've lived in Florida so long I can actually pronounce that word correctly.

Hey, this ride needs ya'll to show up.  Turn out is low, the ride is going to happen, but come on folks, it ain't that hot down here yet.  Get your buns and your horse's down here now.  There's still time.

As Terry said, the late fee has been waived.  Here's the site for directions:

Call either 352-250-5199 (cell phone and since they're at the site during the daytime it might not be real clear) or, later tonight at 352-726-9990 and ask for John or Nuni.  Just let them know you're coming.  To keep the large number of rides like we have this year, ya'll gotta show up.  Longstreet's is cancelled, so, pick up the slack in the schedule by doing this ride.  You know you want those miles!!!!!

Please come.  We need you there.  And, there's showers.  REally!!!

New management, it will be great.  Would I lie?

cya there (I hope),
Howard