[RC] Endurance Net Sellers: Beware Scam! - Enduroride

Beware of a scam that is being tried on sellers in the endurance net ads. I have a saddle for sale on it, I was E-mailed by someone wanting the saddle but they were owed some money from a client in Florida. The saddle was for sale for $1,000.00 and the Client owed them $5,000. They asked since they were in a foreign country if the client sent me a cashiers check, would I cash it take out the 1,000 and send the rest on to them, by western union. When the check came. by FedEx, I took it to my bank and asked them to call this bank in Florida that the check was from, turned out to be a counterfeit check. ( I was not out any money, luckily). This bank in Florida had had several of them and many people had sent a cashier's check from their own accounts on to the guy that was a good check. Don't be decieved. Please be sure and check out everything even if you are a seller. I will have to say that I have bought and sold many items on the endurance net classifieds and have had many good experiences. Don't hesitate to use this forum but please be careful. Connie