Re: [RC] Warrior's Water Hunt - DABNEY FINCH

I just have to add a big "ME TOO" to Nina Bomar's post.  This is one of the all-time best 50 mile rides in our area, and we are so lucky to have it.  As one who did stay at the awards party for a while, it was a blast.

Also, (don't recall Nina mentioning this) the ride was marked PERFECTLY!!

--Dabney