Re: Thoughts on ARab size and crosses, was Re: [RC] Rios brother - SandyDSA

My goodness - you ought to try one of a number of exceptionally smooth Fadjur bred horses! We have 3 and they are simply CADILLAC rides - all three of them, ranging from 14.3 to 15.1 - size not being a goal, since I don't like having to hunt down nature's mounting blocks in the park when I go out without saddle. Wow, these horses are so smooth, we can sit their extended trots without a bump! Heidi is correct - there are a ton of them out there, but doubtful you will find the best in a show ring.