[RC] loose salt - Kathie Ford

I've heard a lot about "loose salt" but don't know how to properly feed it "loose" or where to buy it.

Also, is there anyway with "loose" salt your horse can ingest too much?  Can it be a problem?

I use salt blocks but have always been curious about the loose stuff, but really don't know anything about it.

Anybody willing to help educate me on the stuff?

thanks, kathie