Re: [RC] Seabiscuit - Susan Young Casey

Hollywood has made "little girl" movies...

Yeah...but that was THEN.  I want more movies NOW.  Ones we can take our little girls to ("real" little girls) and not be offended by the language or content.

I loved "National Velvet" and "International Velvet".  I cried at "Phar Lap" and "Champion".  But, there are so many movies about stupid stuff with all kinds of foul language that doesn't even need to be there and sexual content that isn't even appropriate.  What this country needs is more horse movies!  (OK...a cute cowboy doesn't hurt either.)

Susan Young Casey, Princess of Pink; secretary, RRRSA
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do you Yahoo!?