[RC] IntNewsGroup:Qualified Argentina rider needs horse for Pan Am's - Lori & Rick Stewart

Mercedes Tapia mercedestapia@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I'm a rider from Argentina that is qualified to compete in the Pan Am. I
was in the teem of the Last World Chamionship in Jerez arriving 28th, but in
this time I can't travell with my horse because is too expensive, so I
wonder if anyone need a rider for the Pan Am or if anyone know the way to
found a horse qualified to compite in the Pan Am.

Thank you in advance

Mercedes