[RC] Shotsa alias Ceasta - Joan Ruprecht

Logan Dellamas

Your accusing me of stealing a (any horse) is outrageous, please retract this statement publicly, to all you said or sent it to.

I have done nothing to negate your association with Shotsa.

You could please recall it was I who made Shotsa available to you, when you were both innocent kids.

Grow up girl.  Do not blame others for your inadequacies.

Joan Ruprecht