[RC] Chicken Chase One Part Only! - Charles Coleman

Amy Whelan and Bill Wilson sure know how to put on a great ride! I'd have to say coming out of the NE with the winter we had and not having done a ride since October I kinda thought the course combined with heat would do the Mighty Morgan Hawk in however he came thru none the worse finishing 155 miles all 3 days in 3rd place on the pioneer! He never ceases to amaze me. Sorry but I have no idea who did what any day but the turn-out was awesome as was the management!@ I'll keep this one on my ride schedule. mary