Re: [RC] Endurance, Carolina Style: Part Seven - Truman Prevatt

Yes Howard, Virginia is part of the South - in fact Richmond was the captiol of the confederacy. Virginia is also a member state of SERA (Southeast Endurance Riders Association) and this year the OD will be SERA sanctioned.

Truman

Howard Bramhall wrote:

But, lately, for me, the challenge is those mountain rides.  We have so few in the South, and, my goal, is to start attending every one.  Old Dominion, I'm coming (AERC, you need to realize Virginia is a SOUTHERN State; it is, after all, the home of Robert E. Lee, the only graduate from West Point who never received one demerit, and, where Mason met Dixon), although not for the 100, and I want to go to Big South Fork and Longstreet's Charge (Angie will love hearing that).  And, if any of those rides turn out to be more difficult than Leatherwood, believe me, I will tell ya'll exactly that.  Somehow, I don't think that will be the case, but, we'll see.