[RC] [Guest] cleaning wet saddle - Ridecamp Guest

On Behalf Of InlineMom3@xxxxxxx
Hi Joan, I'm glad you guys finished!  I got lost for over 3 hours before lunch.  I was going to head back out but had no one to ride with and didn't want to risk getting lost again.  Sheryl was so sorry for the trail markings-she said that they were sabotaged and most of the people still out knew the trails or had done the ride several times before. My horse looked great, but I didn't want to risk having him slip and getting hurt.  They asked if I would come back next year and I said -- only if didn't rain.  I was the one parked across from you with my son and husband.  I had a good time despite the rain and met some really nice people, Maybe I'll see you at another ride.  Dannan and Blue