[RC] Need Advice on 50 milers - Alicia Mansuetti

I have a gelding who has completed 2 50's, the last at Leatherwood where he did quite well.  I took it slow at first and then with a little encouragement from the vets kicked it up a notch and wound up 12th.  I am wanting to put miles on him and don't care about his placings this year.

Here is my question for all of you with more experience than me--
We are going to the Biltmore 50 and I was planning on doing the 2 day 100 at Liberty Run and I just realized they are  2 weeks a part.  I plan on a moderate or even slow pace.  Is this asking to much of him????  Should I do just one day at Liberty instead of 2.  Need advice!

Thanks!
Alicia Mansuetti and Davanna Dave