Re: [RC] Horse getting loose while bridling - FancyNite

In a message dated 04/08/2003 10:32:20 AM Central Daylight Time, ridecamp_mail@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just musings. Where can I look at horse collars?

When I started Savage, I just KNEW he would "get away" sometime (never did, but here is another "El Whacko" {just for you Howard}).  So, I went to the local "Pet Store" (don't even remember which one now).... and I looked at BIG DOG collars.  I made sure it would loosen enough to get around my horses neck.  Used it for about a year.  Still have it and use it when I feel the need.

Oh, and I only paid 5 bucks for it!   It's even PURPLE! (lol)
While everyone is telling "horses getting loose stories"...
Savage got out of his fence once (while I was "El prego").. He didn't go far, just found the beer cooler... lol, he prefers Bud light!  So that's the ticket guys (of course the horse has to like beer), just make sure the beer cooler is close by. (but don't expect them to close it when they're done)

Take care,
Hope to see some of you at Chicken Chase this weekend!  Yippee
(FINALLY the start of our season)
Jinnifer Plummer