From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Shelley Kerr
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 7:28 AM
To: bechack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Backing Rigs

Hey Becky,
I'm with you!  I usually am the one driving the truck and horse trailer, backing up, etc.  As with all things, it takes practice.  Us wimmens tend to be BETTER at things with not as much practice and when a MAN says something to belittle the other gender, it's usually because they are insecure about their own masculinity. ;-)  No offense Howard, but the facts speak for themselves! ;-)
Shelley