[RC] Monster? - Kat Forst

Agreed, do a fifty.

Of course though, my boy is stall confined right now.  He goes nuts if I don't let him out at least ever other day. And god forbid I get on him before he's stretched his legs, if he didn't get out in the past few days!  That might not be your problem, but it's a thought.  If you don't have time to go 50, try just letting her out in a round pen for a bit, maybe while you get your tack ready or something, let her go crazy for a bit.  Then saddle her up.  She's just not getting the run she wants, and if you don't want her doing it on the trail, then do it in the round pen.

Kat d. Forst

Night Star Arabians

Do you Yahoo!?