[RC] Shine & Shine Only III - sandy . l . holder

Not sure how many others were at the ride this past weekend, but we had beautiful weather, nice ride managers & vets (heh, they put up with ME)!  The only problem I had was not having time to connect with the gal taking pictures. . . who by the way, did a beautiful job last year!!  I contacted her and she's already sent me the 'thumbnails' from this year, which look great.  For anyone else out there that didn't get a chance to pick up their pictures, here's her e-mail address  debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have no vested interest in this other than to say that my family and friends always want pictures (as well as to make sure I haven't 'fallen off my high horse' - but that's another story!).  In any event, it was a terrific ride and I'm looking forward to the SASO IV.  By the way, my big white boy is progressively getting better, this being only the start of his second season (still doing 25's) and the patience of teaching him it's a ride not a race, particularly to the first vet check, is starting to pay off.

Sandy and Tally (who's still nervous but 100% better than last year)