[RC] Getting ready for ride season - Drin Becker

Well the snow is finally leaving here enough so that I can actually start riding . I ran across a great endurance planner/organizer that has just about everything possible that you would need to keep track of , your mileage/ worming/ vaccinations/rides and so on for the upcoming ride season . It also has a calender with all the rides in your region and the surrounding regions and a reusable check off list for your horse and you so you don't forget anything packing for a ride .  I thought that they were great so I bought a few to send to friends and they just loved them . I got it from Dianne Edinger at dianne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Check them out !
               Drin Becker
               Mtn Region