[RC] horse husbands - Ed Kilpatrick

well, i am the horse husband who lives and breathes for horses.  but i have been horse crazy all my life.   my wife, kathi, is as horse crazy as i am.  she loves to ride, but hasnt done much endurance yet.  i think she will eventually.   she loves to do the crew work,  coaching, and planning.  (fine with me, all i have to do is ride!!)

she tells people that she has a real job so that i can stay home and play with the horses!  we have 18 horses on 55 acres.  we do lots of pleasure trail riding, ctrs, and endurance.  we work together on the farm, doing fencing and all kinds of projects.  so,  i said all that to say this,  i dont know what it would be like to have different interests.  if she had liked boats or motorcycles instead of horses,  i dont know if we would have ever got together.  funny how it works!  she does like football too!  i will never forget the time last year, we had worked on the farm just about all day long, were tired and hungry, she said,"lets call it a day!  go get some pizza and beer and  lets watch the fsu game!  guys, you gotta find one like that!      ed