[RC] bonding with husband - Desiree Simons

I know that my husband, is so proud of  of how fit I am, and thatthis comes from the horse world, he also knows how I love to work the land, build new fences, log some more land, clear and get down dirty outside, even if it raining down on us, it just feels so good to work together, for my horses. It is a bonding time, with his sole purpose to please me, if I am happy, he is also. I support him to go and doh is ironbut rides he supports me to do the rest of my life. It does not have to balance out, it just is a life with horses, and he knows it will never be anydifferent. Perhaps it is about appreciation the differences in each other as much as the things we love to do together.He listens to the " best ride   stories, day after day, and never says it bores him, and he does the fix the truck, help me when I get the trailer stuck, and looks after the horses when I am away, I guess those husbands that dont ride, horses, just see them as an extention to there wives, some wom an shop,  for cloths, furnature, ect, we just live and breath horses.
         I allways wanted to meet the dream man of my childhood , the night in shining armour, on a beautiful black horse, to ride off into the sunset with, ........desireeat safarisdream@xxxxxxxxxxx

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=