[RC] horses and husbands - David & Maggie

After hearing about all of your stories, I feel so lucky. My man is as much in love with horses as I am. Of course, I had my doubts at first.

He'd never been on one when we met. Then he learned to ride mine, bought one, bought another one, and has never looked back. Now he's done a couple of novice CTR's and hopes to do some LD's this year.

The only problem I've found so far is that he collects up stuff as bad as I do and the place is overflowing with tack, buckets, farm supplies, etc.

Maggie in Ohio