From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bill and Jan Stevens
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:30 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] FW: More Dubai

From: "Bob Morris" <bobmorris@xxxxxxxx>

As posted <<<120 horses started the race and last time I

heard anything only 23 were left in>>>

If this is correct then it was not an endurance competition but a travesty. There should be many heads hung in shame.

Bob

Bob Morris

Morris Endurance Enterprises

Boise, ID

You know Bob, unless you are there to see it first hand, you have little to talk about.  I have been there, seen it?you may be correct concerning some of the riding, but not for all of it.

Jan Stevens