From: Allegra
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:40 PM
Subject: [RC] Streatching picket lines

    I've seen Trail ties (out side) that are stretchy, allowing your horse more freedom of movement with out loose rope dangling.  I was wondering what the thought are on using these for picketing your horse at rides? You'd still use the same length I'd suspect, but if your horse stretched them they would go back to there original length?

 Thanks,

 Allegra