Date: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 07:09:36 AM
Subject: [RC] WNV vaccine for infected horses

Just thought I'd pass this on...my horse had WNV last
fall, and when it came time to vaccinate this spring,
I called Fort Dodge Labs to see what their
recommendation was. I was told that any horse who has
tested positive for WNV should not be vaccinated until
6 months after symptoms are gone. With that info, I've
decided to NOT vaccinate this horse for WNV at all
this year. Kristi

=====