Re: [RC] "headsetting" Clarifying - Allegra

   I just realized the need to clarify my self. I'm not trying to get him to drop his head such as I'm trying to  keep him from sticking his nose out in the air.  He sticks his nose out and up, causing him to hallow his back, his weight to shift heavily the  front.   He evades the bit.  I'm not looking for a western head set, or english, or any other kind, I'm simply trying to keep him more collected and balanced.  For his own safety if for nothing else.

  Sorry I did not clarify in my first post. Please don't reply to this post, but reply to my first one.  I still need help with the issue at hand.

 Thank you for your help,

 Allegra