[RC] virus and rides - DAldr94141

Hi. I'm taking a poll. Every year for the last 12 yrs., our Medina Ohio Horseman's Council has put on a Competitive Trail Ride. It's been successful but I'm worried about this years ride held on June 21st and 22nd. because of the Herpes Virus that went around in Findlay. We are about 3 hours Northeast of Findlay.
I was wondering if anyone out there in Ridecamp World will not be going to CTR's or endurance rides in Ohio because of the virus? I've heard rumors that people will not be showing at shows this year for fear of their horse catching the virus. What about Equine Affaire? Do you think many horses will be seen there?
I'm interested in knowing what most of you will or will not be doing and what you think. What would you do even if you don't live in our State? I know this virus can be anywhere.
Thank you.
Deb