[RC] ATTN ALL JUNIORS!!!! (...and sponsors!) - XOXOPlatinumGurl

       I keep beginning this and deleting this, so I'm just going to follow through this time. (OK, that was more for me than you.)
       I'm sure this idea has been put forward many times, but I suggest that the Junior committee involve the genuine article...juniors! I mean, we probably shouldn't be making laws quite yet, but maybe we could be asked for opinions on certain matters, or our input on important issues every once and a while. After all, it is about us and for us. Why not have it from us as well?
       OK, and another thing. I think that all the juniors in the US could join together (-and hold hands!...or maybe not...) and sort of form our own network, maybe thru e-mail, a website, even snail mail or phones! The possibilities are endless! I am aware that there are a few websites and the like here and there, but those are mostly for specific regions. We need one that can be for everyone.
       OK, and now...I know there are a lot of bright juniors out there. *wink wink* We have to be smart, after all, to keep our grades up and ride all the time, right? Well, I think all you shy juniors should step forward and send something into the Endurancenews, or even just to your regional or state newsletter. Share your stories or write something about what you've learned, what you love about Endurance, what moves you, anything like that! The adults really do seem to appreciate whatever we juniors write. And if they don't, it's still cool to see it in print, right?
       And finally: to all you sponsors. No matter how much we yell, kick, scream, growl, hiss, scratch...we all
LOVE YOU!!!!!
Without you, we couldn't do what we love most; Endurance! So the next time your junior shoots you "a look" when you tell them to slow down, just realize that we don't  really mean it and at the end of the ride we'll be hugging you and thanking you! So if you haven't sponsored a junior yet, please do! We appreciate you guys so much!

SE JR Samantha Thomson
Run-A-Way Farm
770-889-6916
XOXOPlatinumgurl@xxxxxxx