[RC] Fwd: Horse pens for traveling Its Marcy - RICMARC

One of my boarders, Mike Nohelty
is looking for a horse pen for camping.
Can anyone help???????

Marcy
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Marcy,

I talked to Rich and he thought the name of a place was "Running Bull"
something or other, but I can't find it searching around the network.  Do you
have a web page address or something I can use to find out what they have for
pens?

thanks,

Mike

Hi Marcy,

I was wondering if you knew any horse supply businesses that sell the metal
horse coral pens.
The only one I found is sold by Farnam, but I wanted to compare with some
others.

Do you know where Pat and Barry got theirs from?

ps. Wow, what a day to ride yesterday, ah :)

thanks,

Mike

--- End Message ---